Relationship Counselling in Geelong
Jenn Apps offers Specialised Relationship Counselling to Couples
to help them understand and change their on-going conflict
to bring back intimacy and connectedness
in their relationships.
Please email Jenn at [email protected] or text/call to enquire 0409968430.
After hours appointments available on Tuesday and Wednesdays
Common couple concerns:
- Constant fighting
- Communication Issues
- Unable to resolve on-going issues
- Extramarital affairs or infidelity
- Little or no sex
- Lack of intimacy and connection in a relationship
- Lack of empathy and understanding for each other
- Breakdown in trust, respect and emotional connection
- Adjusting to step family life and arrangements
- Adjusting to life’s transitions –new baby, empty nest, teenagers, retirement
- Separation or divorce issues
- Roles and responsibilities
- Lack of quality time together
Most of the work I do as a counsellor is with couples – married, defacto and LBGTIQ couples.
Jenn provides a non-judgmental, balanced and supportive
working relationship to both partners to help save their marriage/relationship.
I work with couples to identify major concerns in the relationship and work with them to understand and change those in order to restore a healthy functioning couple relationship.
If this is not possible I work with couples to achieve the best possible outcome for all.
Relationship Counselling is best with both partners
Jenn will see individuals about their relationship concerns, if one party will not attend.